Within WhosOff, Approvers and Super Users can quickly gain access to and print reports based on staff balances, to do this you can follow these steps.
Print the Report
- Login to your WhosOff account.
- Click on the "Reports" tab.
- On the right hand side, under "Yearly Breakdown" you will be able to select parameters to build a report, as per the example below;
- Year - This Year
- View Type - Summary
- View - On Screen
- Report For - Company (Depending on your User level you will have access to either the staff you approve, or, if you are a Super User you will be able to view the report for any members of staff or all staff).
A view of the report can be seen below.
Screenshot: Showing Yearly Breakdown Summary report which details staff opening and remaining balances for the selected year.
On the report you will see there is two fields for each leave type your company has setup, there is a key of the Leave Types so that you can see which Colour relates to which type at the bottom of the page, the values that appear in these fields will depend on the following:
- Value in shaded box: Calendar Days (The total number of Days / Hours requested off, including Non-Working Days)
- Value on white box: Allowance Days (The total number of Days / Hours deducted)
Allowance not affected
- Value in shaded box: Calendar Days (The total number of Days / hours request off, including Non-Working Days)
- Value on white box: Working Days (The total number of Working Days requested)
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support