This function is available for `Super Users` and to All Users when the `Cross Department View` is set to `all staff` .
If however, the `Cross Department View` is restricted then only `Super Users` will be able to filter.
What Are Grouping Tags
The `Tags` option gives extra flexibility to WhosOff. The facility allows `Super Users` to view staff who are in different departments but have a common relationship, these can be applied by using the `Tag`.
To `add` a tag
- Sign in to WhosOff
- Click `Administration`
- Click `Manage Tags / Groups`
- Click `Add New Tag`
- Type the `Name` of your tag i.e Accounts
Add Tags To Staff Members
To apply a Tag or Group to a Staff Member you can:
- Go back to the `Administration` area
- Click `Manage Staff Members` or `Quick Staff Edit`
- Click on a Staff Members `Name`
- You will now see the `New` tags section in the bottom right hand corner. Simply click the Tag(s) or Group(s) this staff member is associated with .
Please remember to `Save` every time you change the details.
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support