The calendar feeds are only available if your super user allows access to your company`s calendar feeds.
How to integrate the WhosOff calendar.
Login to your WhosOff Account
- Login to your WhosOff Account
- Click Tools
- In Tools View > Under Available feeds > RIGHT click on the feed link > Click:
- On Chrome click Copy Link Address
- On Internet Explorer click Properties
- On Firefox click Copy Link Location
Now you may want to Note Down / Paste the link into a Notepad.
In the properties popup window take a note of the ‘Address(URL)’ or keep the window open . The URL should be ‘webcal://staff.whosoff.com/feeds/?u=’ plus a long number
On the iPhone – We strongly recommend that the device uses the WiFi facility when setting up the calendar subscription service.
- Touch Settings
- In the Setting view > Touch ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’
- In the Mail, Contacts, Calendars view > Touch ‘Add Account ...’
- In the Add Account > Touch ‘Other’
- In the Other View > Touch ‘Add Subscribed Calendar’
- A new view will appear requesting Server .. enter the Address URL from the WhosOff (webcal://feeds.staff.whosoff.com/?u= + the long number)
- Touch Done and the device will check that the link is valid . If it is successful the subscription view will appear.
- At this point you may change the description to something more meaningful ie WhosOff Calendar – To do this touch the Description row and you will then be able to edit.
- Touch ‘SAVE’ and the calendar has been added to the device.
Check your calendar subscription has been successfully uploaded. On the iPhone touch Calendar. When the Calendar has loaded , touch ‘Calendars’ in the top left hand corner and a new row should appear ‘Subscribed’ and a new calendar name. Ensure the row is ticked and touch done. The calendar will now show your companies staff leave.
Read about our WhosOff iPhone / Android / Blackberry Apps
Web / Online
3rd Party Integrations
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support