Within the WhosOff.com system , staff can be managed by either the days or hours they work.
Only a `Super User` may switch staff from days to hours .
To switch a staff member(s) to the hours system it is advisable to print a report of the staff members leave presently entered to the WhosOff.com system.
Any data held on the system will be removed when switching from days to hours and vice versa.
To switch a user from days to hours , sign in as a `super user`
- Click the `Administration` tab
- Under `Staff Administration` , click `Manage Staff Members`
- If necessary , select the department or tag of the staff member(s) you wish to switch.
- Click the staff members `Name` or click `Edit` in line with the staff member, you wish to switch, to display their details.
- On the left go to `Leave & Work`
- Under the heading `Leave Entitlement` , click `HOURS` from the `Allowance Type` drop down list selector. This will blank the `Opening and Remaining balance` boxes ready for the `New` hours details to be inserted.
- Complete the opening and remaining balances for this year and next year in hours.
- Then under `Working Days / Hours` complete the staff members hours per day .
- Click `Save Changes` .
A red panel will appear informing you that changes will be made to the staff members record and a print out of their leave details should be done prior to changing from days to hours. If you have not aleady done this , then click the link supplied .
If you wish to continue click the `tick` box in the panel and click `Save Changes` .
Any leave requests for this staff member may be calculated in hours.
Example : Jill has a yearly leave allowance of 120 hours . She works for 6 hours on a Monday , 6 hours on a Tuesday and 4 hours on a Friday . The `Super User` completed her record like so ...
Web / Online
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support