In WhosOff you are able to submit your time off and have it sent to your Approver for approval via email.
To submit a leave request:
- Login to your WhosOff Account.
- On your Dashboard use the Submit Leave Request tool on the right hand side of your page.
- Select the required Type of leave from the available list*
- Enter the Start Date for your time off
- Enter the End Date for your time off
- OR use the “or, No. Of Days” drop-down box to select the number of Calendar Days** your time off covers***
- Click Check Details
You will then be presented with details of the selections you have just made allowing you to make any changes where necessary by clicking Edit. You can also enter any Notes of the leave request i.e. To inform your approver why you are request this time off.
Upon clicking Confirm Request your Approver will receive an email informing them of your time off request, they can then take the appropriate course of action and you will then be notified via email of the outcome.
*The list of leave types are those made available to you by your account Super User (Administrator)
**The No. Of Days option will include any non-working days i.e. Weekends, as well as working days so we would suggest selecting a number of days that will cover your required time off as per the example below.
***It is important to only select either an End Date or No. Of Days not both.
Leave Starts Monday 22nd May 2017 and you would like to return to work Monday 29th May 2017 select 7 Days (to include weekends).
Web / Online
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support