Super Users Only
In order to keep your subscription with WhosOff you will need to register for card payment against your account, this can be done securely within your WhosOff account if you are a Super User. To do this you can follow these steps:
- Login to your WhosOff account.
- Click on the "Administration" tab.
- Under Accounts Management (bottom right) click on Manage Payments.
- On the resulting screen you will be find some important FAQs relating to payments on your account, for instance how much your monthly subscription will cost (this is calculated using your current user level so may increase/decrease).
- At the bottom left hand side of the screen you will find a section titled "New Payment Details" (screenshot below), using this form you can register a card for payments on your account.
- When submitting the card you will see there is a total price of 1.00GBP for submitting the card. As we register a card we need to put a value on the transaction, please note: this money is never collected from your bank so there is no charge.
Screenshot: Registering new card details
When and how are the payments taken?
Invoices are issued on or around the last day of the month for that months service and monies are collected on or around the 15th of the following month. We use the user number that is registered on your account at that time to calculate your payment for that month.
Is it secure?
Because of security, we do not hold any card details within WhosOff or it`s related infrastructure, instead when you submit a card for payment we check with your bank (through Pay360 (by Capita)) that the card is valid. If the bank returns a "Yes" statement then we ask Pay360 to record the card details for use on another date and WhosOff is issue with a secure payment reference, this allows us to apply for a monthly payment using this reference instead of passing card details. As part of extra security WhosOff enables customers who have registered with Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode to register their card details.
Who is Pay360?
Any payments made through/on behalf of WhosOff will be made by Pay360 (by Capita). Pay360 is a wholly owned subsidiary of Capita plc.
Do I have to pay by Credit Card?
Online payments are important as they help us keep our costs to a minimum, please help us by lodging your card soon, if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact us via support@WhosOff.com
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support