If you have a staff member that has earnt additional leave (excluding overtime in lieu) for this or next year you can access the system to increase their leave entitlement for the appropriate year.
Super Users - How to amend leave entitlement for a staff member
In order to maintain the leave entitlement for a staff member you can follow these steps:
- Login to your WhosOff account.
- Click on the "Administration" tab.
- Either find the staff member located in the Quick Staff Edit drop down list,
or click on “Manage Staff Members” and locate the Staff member in the resulting screen (you can use the Department dropdown at the top of the screen).
- Once you have located the member of staff click on the “Edit” link next to their record.
- Once the Staff members record has loaded you can use the Leave Entitlement area to amend This Years or Next Year’s Allowances.
Tip: If you adjust the Opening balance, the system will ask whether you would like the Remaining figure to automatically update by the difference.
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support