Super users may give extra permissions to Approvers, giving the approvers more control over their staffs leave.
The three permissions available to the approver are;
- No Extra Permissions - This is the standard permission for an approver, allowing him or her to approve their staffs leave
- Add Staff Leave - This allows the approver to add leave (past, present or future) on behalf of a staff member*.
- Add / Edit / Cancel Staff Leave - As above but with the extra availability to Edit* previously requested leave and also cancel any leave for a staff member.
* The feature could allow the approver to give more leave than the staff members has remaining.
How to give an Approver extra permissions.
A staff member should be already set as an approver to enable the extra permissions.
- Login to your WhosOff account.
- Click on Administration
- Under Manage Staff Members, click Manage Staff Members
- Either click on the Approvers name or click the Edit link in the approvers row
- In the Department / Approvers / Notifiers section, click on the permission you wish to give the approver. Click Save changes.
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support