As a security enhancement, WhosOff does not reveal any passwords on the application at any time, to any user, regardless of their user level.
If you have forgotten your password, or if a staff member has forgotten their password, new passwords can be set using the following methods:
- From the login page (https://staff.whosoff.com), click on "Forgot your Password?" link.
- When prompted, enter your Email Address (this must be the same as your WhosOff username) in the space provided and click on Submit.
- If the username is matched within the system you will be sent an email that will contain a Link* allowing you to create a new password.
- Once received, click the Link and you will be taken to a page where you can create yourself a new password. Once happy click Set New Password and Login.
*Due to security reasons the Link in the email will Expire 1 Hour After receiving it. If you do not use it within the Hour then you will need to run the reset process again.
As a Super User on WhosOff you are able to set, but not see, passwords for staff members on the system, to set a new password for a staff member you can follow these steps:
- Login to your account on WhosOff (https://staff.whosoff.com)
- Once logged in, click on the "Administration" tab, located to the right hand side of the navigation bar.
- From the resulting page, under "Quick Staff Edit", find and select the staff member you would like to set a new password for.
- The Staff Details page will be shown to you, on the left hand side of the screen click Staff Profile,
- Then under Account Setup For... click Create New Password and enter the new password and click on "Save Account Details" at the bottom of the form.
You can then either inform the user of their new password or alternatively you can click on the "Send Staff Welcome Message" button at the bottom of the screen (still on the Staff Details page), clicking this will send the Staff Member a New Temporary Password which they can use to log in with, once logged in they will be able to create a more memorable password.
How safe is your password?
- Include punctuation marks and/or numbers
- Mix capital and lowercase letters
- Include similar looking substitutions, such as the number zero for the letter `O`
- Include phonetic replacements, such as `Luv2Laf` for `Love to laugh`
Web / Online
Security & Technical
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support