We have now introduced 'Grouping Tags'. This function is available for 'Super Users' and to All Users when the 'Cross Department View' is set to 'all staff' .
If however, the 'Cross Department View' is restricted then only 'Super Users' will be able to filter.
What Are Grouping Tags
The 'Tags' option gives extra flexibility to WhosOff. The facility allows 'Super Users' to view staff who are in different departments but have a common relationship, these can be applied by using the 'Tag'.
To 'add' a tag
- Sign in to 'WhosOff'
- Click 'Administration'
- Click 'Manage Tags / Groups'
- Click 'Add New Tag'
- Type the name of your tag i.e Accounts
- After adding the new Tag, click Manage Staff in line to add staff members to it.
Add Tags To Staff Members
To apply a Tag or Group to a Staff Member you can:
- Go back to the 'Administration' area
- Click 'Manage Staff Members' or 'Quick Staff Edit'
- Click on a Staff Members 'Name'
- On the left go to 'Account Details'
- You will now see the 'New' tags section in the bottom right hand corner. Simply click the Tag(s) or Group(s) this staff member is associated with .
Please remember to 'Save' every time you change the details.
Tags are visible (depending on your company settings) on both the WhosOff Calendar as well as any Reports.
tags, grouping, tag
Setting up Next Year
This article covers the year-end leave processes your business may need to manage.
Add leave in the past as a super user
Super users can enter leave on any user's behalf, this allows them to add leave in the past, add more leave than the user has remaining or override any restrictions.
Creating a calendar feed
To view leave from WhosOff in an external calendar platform, a super user can set up calendar feeds.