This feature has now been deprecated from WhosOff and is no longer available, to new customers.
Please speak with one of our advisors if HR is a feature you are looking for, as we have another platform (WhosOffice) which may suit.
Managing Training and Certificates
Within the HR Module you can track and record any Training that your staff have completed / are expected to complete. There is also the option of being able to record any certificates achieved by your staff members. To access and view any already existing records you can do the following.
- Login to yourWhosOff Account
- Using the HR Menu click HR Dashboard
- Under the Training / Certs section click Manage Training / Certs
Within this section you can filter through what's currently Valid, Expired or Expiring soon, as well as everything that has already been completed.
From here you can also Add new HR Records to your staff members.
- Within the Tranining / Certs. Overview click Add HR Record
- Then select the member of Staff
- Next choose the Discipline (Training / Certs) as well as the Type i.e. First Aid Course
- Now choose a Valid From* and a Valid To** date
- The Reference and / or Doc. Reference could refer to something that easily identifies this record, or could relate to the employee such as their Staff Code or a Certificate Number.
Once all of the above information has been entered you can then enter any Notes or a brief Description of the HR Record which will be recorded for information purposes.
Screenshot: Adding a training record*The Valid From date dictates when the Training / Certificate was completed or achieved
*The Valid To date dictates when the Training / Certificate will expire
Web / Online
INSTANTLY REDUCE TIME SPENT ON LEAVE MANAGEMENT
Get your long FREE trial today!
No obligation and no payment setup required.
Sign up today and get until Wednesday, 26th July 2023 to try the full service, for Free!
Start Your Free Trial