This feature has now been deprecated from WhosOff and is no longer available, to new customers.
Please speak with one of our advisors if HR is a feature you are looking for, as we have another platform (WhosOffice) which may suit.
Managing your Company Appraisals / Performance
Setup your staff members Quarterly / Yearly Appraisals or regular performance reviews within the HR Module, these act as historic reviewsthat has occurred or to act as a reminder on your HR Dashboard that a review is coming up. To access and view any already existing records you can do the following.
- Login to your WhosOff Account
- Using the HR Menu click HR Dashboard
- Under the Appraisals / Performance section click Manage Appraisals / Performance
Within this section you can filter through what's currently Due or Expiring soon, as well as everything that has already been Completed.
From here you can also add new HR Records to your staff members.
- Within the Company Appraisals / Performance overview click Add HR Record.
- Then select the member of Staff
- Next choose the Discipline (Company Appraisals / Performance) as well as the Type i.e. Quarterly Review
- Now choose a Review Date* and a Date Completed (if necessary, if incomplete leave blank)
- The Reference and / or Doc. Reference could refer to something that easily identifies this record, or could relate to the employee such as their Staff Code or Employee Number.
Once all of the above information has been entered you can then enter any Notes or a brief Description of the HR Record which will be recorded for information purposes.
Screenshot: Adding an appraisal record
*The Review Date indicates when this "Quarterly Review" is Due, the Due status is also driven by the X Days Action Required setup on the Document Type
Web / Online
INSTANTLY REDUCE TIME SPENT ON LEAVE MANAGEMENT
Get your long FREE trial today!
No obligation and no payment setup required.
Sign up today and get until Wednesday, 26th July 2023 to try the full service, for Free!
Start Your Free Trial