Once the structure of your WhosOff account (departments, staff, public holidays, leave types etc.) is set up, you will want to give staff access to WhosOff – this may be just a small group at first, or it may be the whole company.
You can send a welcome message that generates a new password for staff and gives them their login details, and forces them to create their own password when they first log in. To send the welcome messages in bulk;
• Go to the Administration dropdown
• Click Company Details
• Click the Send welcome messages tab
• Choose a department from the 'Select department' dropdown
• On the left, untick anyone from that department who doesn’t need a welcome message
• Finally, click Generate & Send and then click OK in the resulting dialogue box to send the welcome messages out.
Below is an example of what a WhosOff welcome message looks like. This can’t be customised.
rollout, login, password, welcome message
Setting up Next Year
This article covers the year-end leave processes your business may need to manage.
Booking a company day off
Using the bulk book leave tool in WhosOff you can quickly enter leave requests for multiple departments, or the whole company.
This article covers the yearly carryover process, which can be performed at the start of a new holiday year.