If you have a particularly busy time of year, you may not want to allow staff to book leave during this period (or you may want them to have to ask their Approver or a Super User to enter this on their behalf).
If you are a Super User, you can set a restriction on those days to prevent staff from requesting them off using the Restricted Days option found by `Bulk Book Leave`.
• After signing in go to the Administration dropdown
• Click Bulk Book Leave
• Click the 3rd tab at the top, Company – Free / Restricted Days
• Select which departments are affected by these restricted days, either All Departments or Selected Departments (if choosing Selected, make sure to tick the relevant departments)
• From the Free / Restricted option, choose Restricted
• From the Range or Multiple option, choose Date Range
• Enter the Description (name) of the Restricted period
• Choose the From / To Dates
• Then click Prepare Dates
• You will see the chosen dates on the right, if any departments already have a Free or Restricted day on one of those dates you will see a warning and the date will not be processed for that department
• Finally, click Process Dates.
Adding a Restricted Day will only prevent further leave requests for that date, it will not affect leave that has already been booked.
Web / Online
Rules & Restrictions
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support