Super Users Only
In order to keep your subscription with WhosOff you will need to register for card payment against your account, this can be done securely within your WhosOff account if you are a Super User. To do this you can follow these steps:
- Login to your WhosOff account.
- Click on the "Administration" tab.
- Under Accounts Management (bottom right) click on Manage Payments.
- On the resulting screen you will find some important FAQs relating to payments on your account, for instance how much your monthly subscription will cost (this is calculated using your current user level so may increase/decrease).
- On the left hand side of the screen you can click the "Register payment" tab (screenshot below), using the resulting form you can register a card for payments on your account.
Screenshot: Registering new card details
When and how are the payments taken?
Invoices are issued on or around the last day of the month for that month`s service. We use the user number that is registered on your account at that time to calculate your payment for that month. Monies are collected on or around the 15th of the following month.
Is it secure?
Because of security, we do not hold any card details within WhosOff or it`s related infrastructure, instead when you submit a card for payment we check with your bank (through Global Payments) that the card is valid. If the bank returns a "Yes" statement then we ask Global Payments to record the card details for use on another date and WhosOff is issue with a secure payment reference, this allows us to apply for a monthly payment using this reference instead of passing card details. As part of extra security WhosOff enables customers who have registered with Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode to register their card details.
Who is Global Payments?
Any payments made through/on behalf of WhosOff will be made by Global Payments.
Do I have to pay by Credit Card?
Online payments are important as they help us keep our costs to a minimum, please help us by lodging your card soon, if you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact us via support@WhosOff.com
Web / Online
Account / Billing
Still not answered your question? Why not contact support